Home About Archive Contact

May 10, 2013

Style Inspirations No. 001: The Great Gatsby (2013)

Fitgerald's The Great Gatsby was one of my favorite books in high school. In addition to the great story it told I was in love with the portrayal of the 1920s in the novel. Fancy parties, beautiful dresses, lavish homes. The Great Gatsby was probably the thing that sparked my love affair with all things vintage. I'm excited for the new film (which comes out today!) but am I bit worried the story will be ruined... Regardless, the costuming for the movies is absolutely amazing and there have been some awesome Jazz Age inspired fashion lately due to the hype about the movie.

The pieces I'm featuring are mostly way out of my price range. This is simply an inspirations post of Gatsby inspired clothes and accessories.







_________________________________________________
photos from Warner Brothers


kristen from living bittersweetly

No comments: