Home About Archive Contact

May 26, 2012

First Post!

So this is my first blog post. Whenever I discover a new blog, I almost always check back to the first post. I love seeing the comparison between the writing and photography in the beginning to where the blogger is currently. I hope, like some of my favorite reads that I can improve my skills and create some interesting and inspiring content.
That being said, I'm looking forward to sharing my life with you. I like to make pretty things for my room and cook whenever I get the chance. I love drawing and fooling around with PhotoShop (and other editing software) so there will be a lot of posts about that. I'm in school for graphic design and media studies and I honestly love it, so there will be a lot of posts about my aspirations to be a graphic designer and about the books I'm reading and movies and tv shows I'm watching. I'm from Rhode Island originally and I live (for most of the year) in Boston where I will be a junior in the fall. Thanks for reading and I hope you start living bittersweetly.
xoxo, Kristen

No comments: