Home About Archive Contact

September 16, 2012

French Onion Soup Grilled Cheese

French Onion Soup Grilled Cheese
I  love French Onion Soup. Absolutely adore it. Don't get me wrong the entire bowl of soup is amazing, but that first bite! Cheese, crouton and a bit a caramelized onion. I decided to make a grilled cheese inspired by this first bite of French Onion Soup. Try it out and let me know what you think! (p.s. click on the recipe card and print out for later!)


Grilled Cheese Recipe



kristen from living bittersweetly

2 comments:

Chaya said...

I love onions so this is my kind of food. I hope to make this for lunch, one day this week.

This will be featured at My Meatless Mondays, this week. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Unknown said...

Thanks for featuring me! I'm so excited!

And I'm glad you're trying this out.