Home About Archive Contact

June 12, 2012

Frozen Chai Latte

Frozen Chai on Living Bittersweety 

 I love chai tea. It's absolutely delicious. This simple recipe is a fun way to drink your tea. It involves frozen tea ice cubes which are simple to make. I boiled water for a normal 8 oz  cup of tea but put three tea bags in the cup instead of one. I steeped the tea for 5 minutes and then poured it into an ice cube tray. You can do this with any flavor and put it in any drink. I made frozen chai lattes with my tea cubes; it is simple to make and is perfect for a summer day.





 Ingredients:
-6 to 7 tea ice cubes
- about 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup milk
-1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Instructions

Crush ice cubes in blender until no large chunks remain. 
Add cinnamon, vanilla and milk.
Blend until combined.
Sprinkle cinnamon on top and enjoy!

No comments: