Home About Archive Contact

July 19, 2012

Fajitas!

 
I
love fajitas. Well, there is pretty much no Mexican food I have come across that I couldn't devour four times my weight of, if we're being honest.  My mom and I cannot get enough of south-of-the-border anything so she started making her version of fajitas. They're not authentic by any means but they sure taste delicious and are easy to make. I hope you try them out. Let me know if you do in the comments!


Ingredients:

2 chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
1/4 cup lime juice
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 bag frozen peppers + onions

1 tablespoon chopped garlic
salt + pepper to taste

Instructions:

1. Marinate chicken in lime juice and 1 tablespoon of oil. Add salt and pepper and stir together.
2. Refridgerate for 5 minutes.
3. Saute thawed onions and peppers with garlic in olive oil until soft.
4. Add chicken.
5. When chicken is cooked, serve in tortillas. I like mine with cheese and tomatoes.

xo,
Kristen

No comments: