Home About Archive Contact

August 26, 2012

[[inspired by]] Sarah Greaves

Clearly I like unusual things. Including art. Especially art. While clicking around on the internet, I happened upon Sarah Greaves's portfolio. And wow. Her portfolio is full of every day objects touched with embroidery. I love the idea of embroidery. How it looks, the history behind it, its connection with the stereotypical ideas of femininity. Anyways, the artwork clearly speaks for itself and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Sarah Greaves tongue chocolate bar

Sarah Greaves I'm alright chair
  
Sarah Greaves kitchen

Sarah Greaves the end door


I'd love to hear your thoughts on these amazing pieces.
photos via Sarah Greaves Art
kristen from living bittersweetly

1 comment:

designchic said...

Love these images...fun way to start my Monday morning!