Home About Archive Contact

November 29, 2012

Black Friday + Cyber Monday 2012: What I Got

Happy one week from Black Friday, friends! I hope everyone's orders have been coming in and no one has an overwhelming sense of dread. I have been getting my orders in and because I love knowing what people have bought, I'll share with you my purchases.

1. American Eagle





2. Sephora
photo credit

photo credit
photo credit



3. Zazzle

4. BH Cosmetics

Did you get anything exciting on Black Friday or Cyber Monday? Are there any great deals still going on? Share with me in the comments!


kristen from living bittersweetly

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I didn't do any Black Friday/Cyber Monday shopping, but looking at your buys I wish I had! Love the arrow cuff, and some of your Sephora finds. :)
stephanie

Alli said...

You got some great steals! I love that charming arrow bracelet.

Unknown said...

Thanks for commenting! I'm glad you guys liked seeing what I got. Although I'm going to have to hold off on online shopping for myself for a while!