Home About Archive Contact

April 23, 2013

Currently

Reading- Lots of Baudrillard for my final Media Theory paper. I'm looking forward to summer when I can read some fun novels.

Watching- "Hemlock Grove" on Netflix. This is an awesome television show produced by Netflix. I just finished the last episode and I can't get enough. It's very interesting and I love the mystical, science fiction elements. Just a warning, the show is a little graphic, especially in the later episodes. Also, the main characters are very attractive. =]

Designing- My portfolio. I'm revising some of my former projects so my portfolio will be in great shape. Once I'm happy with the state of my projects, I'll be binding them into a physical portfolio.

Looking Forward to- Plans for this weekend. My bestie, Molly, is also getting a tattoo this Saturday (sadly, this time I won't be joining her) which is exciting and afterwards we have plans to go to an awesome bakery with our friend Alex. 

Thinking about- The people in Boston whose lives will never go back to normal.

Happy about- Spending time with my "man friend." I've been seeing someone and we have the best times together, usually getting burritos, watching movies, and taking long walks where we look for people walking their dogs. I really like spending time with him and he makes me so happy.

What's going on in your life? Leave me a comment or link to your own Currently post.


kristen from living bittersweetly


__________________________________________________

Post Inspiration 
Damask Pattern
clementine sketch Font

No comments: