Home About Archive Contact

May 10, 2013

20 Random Facts About Me

Just in case you were curious about my life. Here's 20 random things about me, ranging from the silly to serious, the mundane to completely random, in no particular order:

1. I just completed my junior year of college.
2. I'm a double major in Communication and Media Studies and Graphic Design.
3. I have a twelve-year-old Golden Retriever named Penny.
4. I danced for twelve years, competitively for eight.
5. Ballet on Pointe was my favorite, although I only did it for a year.
6. I've worked at least one job since I was 16. I work two now during school breaks and one throughout the school semester.
7. I love Supernatural Horror movies and TV shows.
8. I also love goofy mockumentry shows, like Parks and Rec, the Office and Arrested Development.
9. I feel incomplete if I'm not in the middle of reading a novel.
10. I'm addicted to caffeine.
11. I prefer salty things to sweet.
12. I'm sort of an adreneline junkie.
13. I'm a bit superstitious. 
14. I hate perpetuating any sort of heteronormativity; therefore I identify as cisgendered and queer.
15. I love anything with polkadots on it.
16. I've been dealing with depression, anxiety and self-injury since I was 13. I'm trying to not be ashamed of it anymore.
17. I'm addicted to cosmetics.
18. I always wear glasses or contacts; I can't see without them!
19. I have 3 tattoos and plan on getting many more.
20. I love baking and cooking.

Tell me something random about you in the comments. Or better yet, make your own post and link it below! I love finding out random things about people. Thanks for reading!
kristen from living bittersweetly

No comments: