Home About Archive Contact

October 2, 2012

Dear Fall...


I have a bone to pick with you. Where are you? It's October and it's barely cold enough for a sweater. I still keep the air conditioning on (I've never had air conditioning before, it's really exciting for me!). I still get iced beverages at Starbucks. I've worn boots like three times since I've been back in school.

So what's your deal? I live in New England. Do you know what that means? It means I want some color changing leaves. Everywhere I look is green. Everywhere. I want sweaters and boots and hot chocolate with espresso. You are my favorite season and now we are in October and the temperature has barely dropped. You do your stuff but know I'm waiting for you.


(photo source)
kristen from living bittersweetly

No comments: