Home About Archive Contact

October 8, 2012

My Weekend: Tattoos, "The Room" and working

Tattoo

skeleton key tattoo on arm

This weekend was a fun one. I got another tattoo. Yes I know I just got one but you only live once right? And tattoos are something I love and I always knew I'd be covered. This time I got a skeleton key on my bicep. I'm pretty happy with it and I'm suffering through the gross healing process now. This is my biggest tattoo ink-wise and my first piece with color. Molly, my roomie, also got one on her forearm and we took a picture with our "battle wounds" in the T because people kept looking at us with these giant bandages on our arms. 

In addition to the tattoo, I went to see a midnight showing of The Room. If you haven't heard about this movie you need to Youtube it IMMEDIATELY! It's probably the worst movie ever made in history and I've seen some shitty movies. I can't even explain it. Other than The Room and my tattoo, I've been working a ton. A lot of my coworkers went home for the long weekend and I picked up a bunch of shifts. That's my fancy name tag.
  kristen from living bittersweetly

No comments: