Home About Archive Contact

October 7, 2012

Ten Goals Before Turning 20

On December 4th, I will be turning 20 years old. Twenty. No longer a teenager, two decades old. It's pretty crazy that I'm actually an adult. Someone should be concerned or something... Anyways, I've made a list of ten things i'd like to accomplish before I turn 20. I have two months. I can do this. Once I complete something, I'll change the color to something else and link it to a post where I do said things. 

Here's the list:

1. Watch Gone with the Wind. This is a classic film that I haven't seen yet but I'm guaranteed to love it so I should probably just set aside three hours at some point so I can watch it.

2. Draw something not for class. I love to draw and pretty much the only time I still do it is when I'm assigned to. This needs to change.


3. Visit somewhere in Boston I haven't been to. I live in an awesome city and there's a lot I haven't seen yet, so I need to get on it.


4. Open an etsy shop. I want to sell cute paper goods on etsy and I should do it soon.


5. Get two tattoos while I'm 19. I like tattoos a lot. And I need to keep with my pattern. I got one while I was 18 so I will get two while I am 19 and so on. I never said I wasn't crazy. 
[one] [two]

6. Eat as much sushi as possible. I love sushi. With a burning passion. I need to eat more raw fish. It's good for me. [so much sushi]


7. Use my fancy camera for something other than photo class. I haven't used my beautiful DSLR for anything but my photography assignments. I need to get out there and take pictures with that bad boy.


8. Go somewhere on a whim using public transportation. You can pretty much go anywhere on public transportion (not completely true). I need to take advantage of living near bus and train stations.


9. Buy a designer piece of clothing. I love fashion. So this is a necessity (false). It's just something I want to do.



10.
Write an A paper. That is do a good job on a paper and not procrastinate doing it so that way I can get an A. Also, I want all A's in my English classes. [go Kristen!]


Do you have anything plans before your next birthday? Leave me a comment!

kristen from living bittersweetly

No comments: