Here's the list:
1. Watch Gone with the Wind. This is a classic film that I haven't seen yet but I'm guaranteed to love it so I should probably just set aside three hours at some point so I can watch it.
2. Draw something not for class. I love to draw and pretty much the only time I still do it is when I'm assigned to. This needs to change.
3. Visit somewhere in Boston I haven't been to. I live in an awesome city and there's a lot I haven't seen yet, so I need to get on it.
4. Open an etsy shop. I want to sell cute paper goods on etsy and I should do it soon.
5. Get two tattoos while I'm 19. I like tattoos a lot. And I need to keep with my pattern. I got one while I was 18 so I will get two while I am 19 and so on. I never said I wasn't crazy.
6. Eat as much sushi as possible. I love sushi. With a burning passion. I need to eat more raw fish. It's good for me. [so much sushi]
7. Use my fancy camera for something other than photo class. I haven't used my beautiful DSLR for anything but my photography assignments. I need to get out there and take pictures with that bad boy.
8. Go somewhere on a whim using public transportation. You can pretty much go anywhere on public transportion (not completely true). I need to take advantage of living near bus and train stations.
9. Buy a designer piece of clothing. I love fashion. So this is a necessity (false). It's just something I want to do.
10. Write an A paper. That is do a good job on a paper and not procrastinate doing it so that way I can get an A. Also, I want all A's in my English classes. [go Kristen!]
Do you have anything plans before your next birthday? Leave me a comment!