Home About Archive Contact

November 16, 2012

It's weird but I'm...


We are often our own worst critics and I am no exception to that. Usually, no matter what I do I feel as though it's not good enough or that I could have done more, spent more time and thought on a project. However, right now I'm feeling good. 

I just got a paper back today which I got an A on. It's for an upper level literature class and my professor is a notoriously tough grader. Last week, I gave a presentation for another upper level English class which was described as "excellent." All of my art projects, except one, have received A's. It's out of character for me to brag about my accomplishments, at all, but I feel as though I deserve a small pat on the back for doing this well. Sometimes I wonder if my double major in Graphic Design and Communication/Media Studies is worth all the work and stress I put myself through. Today I feel like it is and it's nice to feel like I'm good at it.

Hopefully you're feeling a sense of accomplishment in your own life. Share it with me in the comments!

kristen from living bittersweetly


(stock image source)

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

It is super okay to brag about grades! I remember how rewarding it was to get a great grade after putting a ton of work in. Best feeling! :)
Right now I am feeling a sense of accomplishment because I have job interview next week that I didn't have at the beginning of this week! :)
stephanie

Stephanie said...

I left a comment earlier, but I just wanted to come back to say that I nominated you for a Liebster award over on my blog here. :)
stephanie

Unknown said...

Good luck on your job interview!
And thanks so much I really love it when people visit my blog and enjoy it! =]