Home About Archive Contact

November 15, 2012

Sephora Lovin'

I had a coupon for last weekend for Sephora and felt like that in addition to my current stress level was a sure indiction of my need for retail therapy. Molly and I went to a friend's place as an excuse to try out our new makeup and celebrate the long weekend too. In sad news, my Cannon Powershot is mysteriously not working which is my primary camera for going out and about because my Nikon D5100 is too big to carry around. Plus I'm still afraid to take it out.. Anyways here's some product photos and going out webcam shots from this weekend.

 Nars Blush in Desire

 Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar in Stalker

 Make Up For Ever HD Finishing Powder

 Eyeko London Skinny Liquid Eyeliner in Black

 Some nail decals, a file and a brush I got from the sale area along with L'Occiatane Hand Cream

Nars Lip Pencil I received for my 100 point reward.

Molly + Me being cute

How was your weekend?
kristen from living bittersweetly

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I was so happy to see that Sephora sale! I got a few things too. :) I have been using the NARS Desire blush and I love it. Always brightens up my face! :)
❤stephanie