Home About Archive Contact

November 2, 2012

Top 10 Fall 2012 Runway Favorites

Fashion season may be well into spring but there are some garments, I haven't been able to keep my eyes off of this fall. There have been some really amazing pieces I have run across from this past season and I can't resist sharing it with you based on the fall weather that finally arrived. Here are my picks for the top ten garments in the Fall 2012 season. 

All photos from fashionologie.

10. Oscar de la Renta


9. Christian Dior


8. Marchesa


7. McQ by Alexander McQueen



6. Lanvin


5. McQ by Alexander McQueen




4. Marchesa


3.Valentino


2. McQ by Alexander McQueen


1. Lanvin


Is there anything from this season that you think is absolutely amazing that should be on the list? Let me know in the comments. And thanks for reading!
 kristen from living bittersweetly

2 comments:

Yelle said...

So much lace! I adore these picks!

Unknown said...

Thanks! I really like dark feminine pieces. Sigh, to only have a wardrobe like this.... =]