Home About Archive Contact

November 1, 2012

Lately...

I haven't been keeping up with my weekend posts, but like always I've been snapping pictures. Here's a few pictures from the past two weeks or so.



With all the homework I've been doing, I pretty much live at my desk. Of course there's coffee and a gridded cutting mat nearby.


sushi


sushi

I love sushi and I've made it my personal mission to eat as much of it as possible. Here's some pretty maki I ordered the other day. Tuna with avocado and salmon with avocado. Tempura rolls full of cucumber and tuna and spicy tuna rolls. Best dinner ever.

milkshakes


My roommate and I unsuccessfully attempted to find Halloween costumes at a costume shop in Cambridge. I was pretty amused by the above sign advertising misspelled and classy clothes... After, we went to a diner for breakfast food and milkshakes. I ordered a mojito milkshake (vanilla ice cream with  lime and mint) and Molly ordered a chocolate shake with pomegranate molasses. 

kristen from living bittersweetly

No comments: