Home About Archive Contact

December 28, 2012

Currently.


Loving- Cold weather. The time of year between Fall and Winter is my favorite I love how chilly it is and the possibility of snow. I like wearing mocassins and sweaters and cuddling up with Penny.

Saving- Money. I want to get a pretty big tattoo on my thigh once the weather get warmer and it's probably going to be expensive. I also want to live in Boston for the summer so I'm going to get some "emergency/rent money" squared away in the next few months. And there's always student loans to pay and I just got my bill for next semester. 

Obsessing over- Photo apps. I'm a new iPhone user and I'm having fun with all the photo apps I can download. I'm having a ton of fun with Hipstamatic and Swankolab. Hipstamatic lets you experiment with virtual lenses, films and flash to create photos with analog effects. Swankolab is a virtual chemical developing app and you can play around with different "chemical" for various photo effects (like the one above!).

Watching- Parks and Rec (still!) and random things on Netflix. I'm also working my way through the Dark Knight Trilogy. Christian Bale and Maggie Gyllenhaal? Yes please!

Experimenting with- Glitter nail polish. I have to work on New Years Eve but after 7 I'm spending time with family and I want to have the sparkliest manicure ever so right now I'm layering glitter on top of glitter to find a perfect combination to usher in 2013!




kristen from living bittersweetly

No comments: