Home About Archive Contact

December 30, 2012

Post Holiday Sales!

Based on all of my posts about shopping and sales, I'm sure you all know about my love of buying things and saving money when online shopping. So I couldn't help but let all my fellow online shoppers know about some post-holiday sales.

Sephora (now- 1/2/13)
Additional 20% off sale items with code EXTRA20

Kohls (now- 1/1/13)
End of year clearance event 60-80% off

Bath and Body Works (now- ???)
Semi-Annual Sale

Victoria's Secret (now- ???)
Semi-Annual Sale

American Eagle (1/1/13)
25% off + free shipping with code 62029761

BonLook (now- 12/31/12)
Buy one pair of glasses or sunglasses get second pair 50% off with code HOLIDAY50

Bloomingdale's (now- 1/1/13)
After Christmas Clearance Sale

Drugstore.com (now 1/4/13)
Holiday Clearance & 20% off all skincare

P.S. Check ebates to receive cash back on some of these sites!

 kristen from living bittersweetly

No comments: