Home About Archive Contact

December 19, 2012

Goals for Winter Break

Winter Break Goals
I'm currently on winter break and although sitting at home and doing absolutely nothing sounds appealing; I need to keep busy. So here are a list of goals I'm setting for myself to accomplish over these next four weeks. 

1. Save money! 
2. Finish reading House of Leaves
3. Post at least five days a week. 
4. Cook and bake as much as possible. 
5. Catch up with old friends.

[photo source]




kristen from living bittersweetly

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oooh, I read House of Leaves a while ago and really enjoyed it.
Saving money is one of my new goals too! Why is it so hard D: Dumb holiday sales!
stephanie

Unknown said...

I'm so excited to read it! It's great/crazy/awesome so far.
Ugh to money saving. And holiday sales. And bills. Hahha