Home About Archive Contact

January 3, 2013

Hello 2013!

It's hard to believe that I started Living Bittersweetly seven months ago but it's true. I started this blog to have a place to share what I love with the world and have a place to talk about my passions in life. I'd like to think that so far I'm doing  great job and it makes me so happy when I get comments and pageviews (it's really hard to believe that anyone wants to hear about what I have to say)! But these past few months have been fun and I love looking back through my posts to see all I've done. 

Just as I have personal New Years Resolutions, I think my blog should as well. I'd like to focus more on fashion and design on here as they are two things I love and am passionate about. I would love to work in either the design or fashion industry and they are two things I incorporate into my everyday life as a well dressed (I hope) design student. 

So what does this mean?
In addition to all of the posts about my weekends and online shopping obsession, I would like to start doing outfit posts and posting about my design work and my attempts to become a professional in the field. I hope everyone who reads this is as excited as I am to the upcoming new additions to Living Bittersweetly! Happy 2013!

kristen from living bittersweetly

2 comments:

Alli said...

Happy New Years, good luck with all your blog and personal resolutions!
Cheers to a great year!

Unknown said...

Thanks! You too!