Home About Archive Contact

February 6, 2013

20 Before Twenty-One!


Here is a list of twenty goals I would like to achieve and things I'd like to do before my 21st birthday:
1. go to a concert
2. visit Canada
3. blog more
4. start journaling regularly
5. exercise regularly
6. start a Cursive-inspired tattoo
7. take care of me
8. be more active as a feminist
9. be happier
10. quit my retail job
11. sell something on society6
12. learn to drive a car
13. make a design tutorial
14. dye my hair a crazy color again
15. take more photos
16. keep printmaking
17. document design process better
18. take a photography e-course
19. keep a 3.5 GPA for the next two semesters
20. make a portfolio website


kristen from living bittersweetly

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can take a photography course at NYIP. I'm a student there. Taking home course. :)

I'm your new follower. Cherry, Notes & Kisses.
http://hernotesandkisses.blogspot.com/

FREE MY COKE REWARDS CODES said...

Hi I just followed your blog through the Blog Hop, if you get a chance please do follow back, looking forwArd to reading your posts.

Navin

www.thesoupprince.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks for following and reading!

I'll have to check out the photo courses at NYIP. Thanks, Cherry!