Home About Archive Contact

June 11, 2013

Currently



Reading- This past winter, I was attempting to read House of Leaves and never finished I'm trying to finish it this summer and got further than I did at my last attempt and it's so good I can't wait to finish.
Watching- I'm rewatching Parks and Rec on Netflix. It's so funny and one of my favorite shows.
Obsessed with- iPhone apps. I've had my iPhone since November but am just starting to use some helpful apps regularly for things like tracking positive activities (Lift) and calorie counting (My Fitness Pal).
Doing- Working a ton at both of my jobs. I'm lucky enough to make time for friends and Kris still but a lot of my time is spent at work right now.
Blogging about- I'm starting a new series called "Reasons I Suck at Blogging." I think it's pretty funny and it's just pointing out a couple of things I need to get better at that some of my favorite lifestyle bloggers are amazing at. I'm also going to start making some downloadable, useful things for my readers.
Missing- Penny. We had to put my dog down a few weeks ago and it's hard to be home without her. I miss her so much and am trying to not be sad.

  kristen from living bittersweetly
_______________________________________________________________________

No comments: