Home About Archive Contact

June 15, 2013

Tea & Cupcakes

Tonight, I went out with my friend Kayla. Kayla and I have been friends for about four years now and have worked together at the same shoe store for just as long. She's an awesome person to spend time with and just graduated from UConn with a Communication degree so she's pretty much exactly where I'll be in a year. It was great to catch up with her because we haven't talked all summer except for a few conversations during work shifts.

We chatted about all the drama at the store and what's going on in our lives. We talked about all the bad dates we've gone on and how she's doing her best to stay positive after a pretty terrible breakup and how excited we were for me now that my love life is going so well.




We got together with plans to go to the Duck & Bunny, a fantastic place in Providence, RI. We both ordered mixed berry, dark chocolate vegan and red velvet cupcakes and shared an enormous pot of vanilla chai spice tea! Everything was so delicious. This place is adorable and, other than the awful lighting, is so photographable. I instantly whipped out my phone to snap pictures of my cupcakes and then little by little the entire cafe filled up making pictures impossible! I managed to get a few cute ones of our table though. Ever since my confession about food photography, I've been determined to take more pictures! 

There's nothing better than catching up with good friends over dessert. What have you been doing with your pals lately?



kristen from living bittersweetly

No comments: