Home About Archive Contact

June 24, 2013

Fitness Goals

Let me be honest with you: in the years since high school I've gained some weight. I danced for a long time (12 years) and I stopped in my junior year of high school. I also ran cross country for three years during the fall sports season. I'm naturally thin and was exercising hard for about five hours every week, minimum, for most years of my life. I could pretty much eat whatever I wanted without worrying about my weight.

Fast forward to now. I'm still "thin" but not like I used to be. I don't exercise regularly and I still basically eat whatever I want. Do you see the problem? I'm not overweight for my size but I'm fast approaching it and face it, who doesn't want their jeans to fit better? So I'm attempting to eat healthier (and less) and exercise most days a week, running every other day. 

I'm not going to make this blog all about fitness but as I'm trying to make it a part of my life, expect to see exercise updates and healthy recipes. If you're also trying to get healthy or are much further along on your fitness goals, leave me a comment and tell me what you do!

kristen from living bittersweetly

No comments: