September 1, 2012
Happy September! It's hard to believe that we're already in September. This summer flew by! I made some goals for myself in July. And I had varied success. I put a lot on my plate. Some things I accomplished and others I didn't. Whenever I plan to accomplish something, it always seems like there's a hundred other things I also want to do and well, I'm just one person. I felt kind of bad for not achieving all I had in mind for July and therefore avoided making August goals for myself. However, Now that I'm two days shy of beginning my junior year of college, I think it's time I set some realistic goals for myself for the upcoming season/semester.
1. Read all of the required material for class (before class).
2. Blog at least three times a week.
3. Start selling things to Society6 and/or etsy.
4. Keep my room clean.
5. Get at least a 3.5 GPA.
6. Ask for help when I need it.
7. Save up enough money for a tattoo.
Do you have any goals for the upcoming school year or month? Let me know in the comments.